Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

I was going to create a post at 12:12 today, but I was at a doctor's appointment and sadly could not get to my blog at the moment.  However, I did want to make a point to write at least a little something about a somewhat insignificant date - unless you were born, married or graduated Yale today.   For those of us in my age group or older, it is the last time we will ever see a repetitive date.   My son is three years old and he has a small chance to see 01-01-01.  However, he would be almost 92 years old by then.   That is somewhat of a heavy statement and sentiment.  Luckily for us, we have the now and I'm working on something for Friday that will hopefully be helpful in the fall/winter seasons.  It is another simple recipe like last weeks, but I'm hoping everyone can find use for it.  And it's edible.


Happy 12-12-12!  Enjoy your evening and see you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy one of the recipes or just killing time at work on a Friday? Let everyone know! Also, if you modified a recipe with great success - post it! We love new ideas and delicious foods! Keep it clean and family friendly!